Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sneak peak of new class . . . . .

In a few weeks, I am teaching a class again at the Quilters of South Carolina annual retreat.

Here is a sneak peak of what I am working on to get ready for the class.



One thing I have learned about teaching.  You can never have enough samples or enough samples of each stage of the process!



Hardest part of this is writing the pattern as I go.  Yes, I am writing a pattern for this one.  I'll let you know when it is finished.

Heard the Fall weather will be here Friday.  Can't wait!!


Blessings, Cathi

7 comments:

Cat Haven Crafts said...

This snipet looks intriguing! Hopefully you will show what it look like when its finished. Hope your fall weather is beautiful. Have a great time at the class.

Quilt Hollow said...

Oooooo.....pretty so far from what I can see!

Karen said...

I like the blue combo you are using. Especially the blue plaid.

We are supposed to get some cooler weather too. But I am sure it won't be like yours.

Sue said...

This looks really nice. And your stitching is too.

paulette said...

Ohhhh this is looking lovely...you tease!! That's it...I'm flying out for the workshop!! I wish!!
Take care and have fun!
P

QuiltSue said...

Looks intriguing. I love the colours you're using.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your students are in for a TREAT! I absolutely love this! Good luck~