Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sneak peak of new class . . . . .

In a few weeks, I am teaching a class again at the Quilters of South Carolina annual retreat.

Here is a sneak peak of what I am working on to get ready for the class.



One thing I have learned about teaching.  You can never have enough samples or enough samples of each stage of the process!



Hardest part of this is writing the pattern as I go.  Yes, I am writing a pattern for this one.  I'll let you know when it is finished.

Heard the Fall weather will be here Friday.  Can't wait!!


Blessings, Cathi

6 comments:

Cat Haven Craft House said...

This snipet looks intriguing! Hopefully you will show what it look like when its finished. Hope your fall weather is beautiful. Have a great time at the class.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo.....pretty so far from what I can see!

Karen said...

I like the blue combo you are using. Especially the blue plaid.

We are supposed to get some cooler weather too. But I am sure it won't be like yours.

paulette said...

Ohhhh this is looking lovely...you tease!! That's it...I'm flying out for the workshop!! I wish!!
Take care and have fun!
P

QuiltSue said...

Looks intriguing. I love the colours you're using.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your students are in for a TREAT! I absolutely love this! Good luck~