Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Christmas Quilt Along - Part 1 . . . . .

All the "little" things taken care of this morning - dogs, Dear Hubby, me - so I am off to the sewing room now to audition more fabric AGAIN for the borders of my Scatty Christmas Stars quilt.  I think I have it narrowed down.

But first I have two more rows to put on this quilt that I started ......


I worked on it last night and would really like to get to a better stopping point.  I'll be back with a picture soon!

Blessings, Cathi

4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I love the fabrics you show in the picture. What's it going to be I wonder?

Barb said...

I will be back!!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hey Cathi

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I have the south beach diet book but just decided this week to do atkins. I did it about 8 years ago and went down 4 sizes so I opted to try it again.

Love the colors in the photo!

Have a great weekend!
Leann

Joanna said...

I love you fabric. Looks soft and gentle.