Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Christmas Quilt Along . . . post one

Sue  is hosting the CQAL today so hop on over to her site  She always has something fun planned.  If you sign up with Mr. Linky on her site, she will send the next quilt block pattern in our free Christmas quilt.

As seems to have happened every month this year, I am at a quilt show vending my wool during the quilt along.  If you are ANYWHERE near Winston-Salem or Greensboro, North Carolina, you have to come see these quilts.  I have never seen so many large, detailed applique quilts in my life that are so well done.

First I will show you the 3 Christmas quilts that are here.


Gotta run . . . .have some customers but will be back later with more beautiful quilts.  Hope you are enjoying the day so fa and getting ready for Christmas!

Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Thanks for the mini quilt show. I love the candy-strip border on the 3rd quilt.

Lynn said...

Thanks for posting the lovely quilts. Is the embroidered quilt a Crabapple pattern?

Carrie P. said...

Great quilts in the show. I know the person who made the crabapple hill quilt. (center) She is the facilitator of my applique group.
Also the Bunny Hill, the wool one, is also from a lady in the group.
I really like the one you like too. It is the colos. Beautiful.