Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Off to Annapolis . . . . .

Dear Hubby and I are on the road heading towards Annapolis, Maryland . . . .


All the information you need is right here ..... Annapolis Quilt Guild.  The show is this Saturday and Sunday from 10 to 5 (Saturday) and 11 to 5 (Sunday) and is held at Annapolis High School on Riva Road.  This is a very large guild with over 300 members.  The show was fantastic last year and I'm sure will be even better this year.  There will be 25 vendors and a large "country store" which is where they sell their boutique items and gently used quilting items.

I have been working hard to fill my new trailer with wool.  I have lots of kits including these new kits ....

Cabin Friends
Sweet Summer Time
In The Meadow
and new magazines . . . . .

Summer issue - $9.99
Wool Street Journal - $11.00
along with new patterns and books.  There will be new wool colors including a brighter orange called "Mango" - sorry, no picture 'cause I was cutting and folding and packing up to the last minute.  I have new samples made and some new homespuns cut.

Hope you can come by and visit!  If you aren't going to be in the greater Washington, DC area, my next show will be in Wilmington, North Carolina later in the month.  Then back in the greater Charlotte area in July at the Mooresville quilt show.  More details on those to come.

Blessings, Cathi

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I wish I lived closer! Hope you have a very successful weekend! Your kits are adorable, and I'm sure will be the 'must have' item of the show. Enjoy!

paulette said...

Business must be good...we haven't heard from you in awhile!! I have missed you but knew you were busy!! Have fun!
P

sunny said...

I'm coming to Annapolis! Just to see you. We hope to get there right at 10:00, and then go kayaking when we leave. Had to bribe the dh, don't ya know!! See you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you much success at this show!! We'll try to get together in July.y

Me and My Stitches said...

Hope you have a great time at the show!

Teresa said...

Hope your show is a major success. Drive carefully and we'll see you when you get home. I love your new patterns.