Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Going quilting by the sea in Wilmington, NC . . . . .

Dear Hubby and I are headed out early, early in the morning to go to the .....


2012
 30th Annual Quilt Show

Friday, June 22, 2012 9 am – 5 pm

Saturday, June 23, 2012 9 am – 5 pm

Temple Baptist Church Activity Center

 709 George Anderson Drive

 Wilmington, NC





We went to this one last year and had a blast.  The times and dates have changed a little but still will be a nice show.  If you are anywhere near the Atlantic Ocean somewhere between Virginia Beach and Charleston, come on over and visit us.

This year we will have a double booth so we can fit in lots of wool and homespuns and patterns and books.

Blessings, Cathi

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Good luck with your show. I sure enjoy seeing the progress on your wool barn. I know it might not be at the point you want it to be right now, but I think it looks like a happy place to be - except maybe in the mid afternoon hours.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the show sales! Maybe a sneak to the beach!

paulette said...

Oh man I would LOVE to go!! Hope your double booth gets at least DOUBLE the sales!!
P

Lynn said...

I had THE best crab sandwich in Wilmington in 2006! It was so good, I still have cravings for it. Hope you have a very successful show......and take time to enjoy a crab sandwich down by the waterfront.

Wendy said...

Good luck with the show, looks like a wonderful place to visit.

sunny said...

Have fun! We went to the Wilmington area several years ago, and really enjoyed it.

Faye said...

Good Lord willing, I will see you at the show tomorrow!!!!! YYIIIIIIIPPPPEEEEE!

My Colonial Home said...

Oh man could I be anymore envious.
It's my dream to take a trip to the Carolina's and enjoy all they have to offer...
Enjoy and good luck at the show.
Karen

Me and My Stitches said...

Good luck! Wish I could be there to see your booth in person!