Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just now getting to my first break .... what a crazy morning.

I didn't bring my camera with me but Dear Hubby has a smart phone (mine, not so much).

The booth first thing this morning .....



Last year, we were thrilled to fill 20 feet of this wall.  This year we took up 28 of the 30 feet available.  He couldn't get it all in one picture.  I told you I have been busy!

I did sneak away a little from the cash register to have my photo taken with Sunny from Quilting Dreams.


We couldn't even find a break in the crowd so we have some others in the background.  I hope they don't mind.  It was nice to finally meet her and from our short time together, she seems like someone I could really hang out with for a long time.

Blessings, Cathi

7 comments:

Faye said...

Yeah!! You met up with Sunny~~ I love her blog too!

The show looks heavenly and your booth is jam packed! Save a little bit for us Carolina girls~~~~

Have fun, Faye

Darlene said...

Your business has EXLODED, Cathi. Exciting, exciting, exciting!

Sunny is a delight - fun that you two got to meet.

paulette said...

Wow!! Your booth is getting better and better with age!! Like a fine wine! This is the kind of booth that makes my heart skip a beat! Love it!
P

sunny said...

what a wonderful booth!! I talked to one woman who just couldn't keep her hands off the wool. So nice to meet you Cathi!! It was a nice quilt show, and I wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't blogged. Are you going to get to Gettysburg?

Teresa said...

Your booth is incredible - you are doing so good in your business. Just hate that it keeps you away from us!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

How cool you got to meet Sunny! Fun!
Your booth looks gorgeous.
xx

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Cathi,
What a beautiful set up - and the photo is wonderful of you and Sunny.
Karen