Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I've finished today . . . so far . . . .

I did work on my old world Santas cross-stitch but you can't tell I have done anything so no picture yet.

But I did manage to finish the hand work on my next penny rug.



They are from another pattern by Primitive Gatherings called "Petals for Penny Table Mat".  If I ever updated my website, it would be on there for sale.  I do have it for sale in my booth.  Next I just have to applique them to the background and put on a backing.  Penny rugs are so quick and easy to make.  And they take just scraps of wool.

Only an hour left in the show then the hard part....packing up, taking it down the elevator and into the van.  Let's hope the rain holds off until we are finished!


Blessings, Cathi

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Those pennies are such fun! Would you mind posting a pic of the finished rug in due course? I'd love to see how this ends up!

Scrappy quilter said...

Those like fun to make. I agree with Hazel, I'd love to see the finished rug.

Rosa said...

Those look very cute!!

Karen said...

I always enjoy seeing a wool project. What type thread do you use to stitch them down with?

Anonymous said...

Adorable...fun wool color!!

Joanna said...

I'm with everyone else. I would love to see the finish. The pennies look so nice.

Lynn said...

Cute pennies! I love the colors.

Lynn said...

Beautiful spring flowers Cathi. Very happy.

QuiltSue said...

There's really nothing more for me to say. I too love the colours and would love to see the finished rug.

Teresa said...

Cute cute cute !

Carrie P. said...

those are the cutest pennies ever.