Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't forget . . . . .

Tomorrow is our third installment of the 2011 Christmas Quilt Along!  Check out my Christmas Quilt Along 2011 tab located at the top of this blog to begin!  Remember it's already Saturday somewhere......



Pick out those Christmas DVD's, find a cookie recipe (Christmas cookies are good all year round), tell the family the frozen pizza is available whenever they heat the oven and shut the sewing room door.  Oh, but leave some computer time so you can visit everyone else that's playing with us!

Blessings, Cathi

1 comment:

Trudi said...

I want to join you again this month, but I'm teaching at a retreat all weekend, can I defer my post till Sunday Night? (Plleeeeeeaaaaase)