Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another blogger visit . . . . .

I just got back from visiting Judy from JayTee's Patchwork Place.  She lives literally around the corner from Dear Mother-in-law whom we are visiting this weekend and belongs to the same church as Dear Hubby's family.  His family has been going to the same country church for generations.  

Judy even let me "drive" her new long arm machine that she just got last month.  I stole this picture from her blog since I forgot my camera.  I hope she doesn't mind.


She has been quilting lots of charity quilts on it and is getting quite good at it.  If I only had a room to put one in . . . . .

Blessings, Cathi

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Oooh looks like fun. I'd love to have one too..just no room either. Hugs

Carrie P. said...

Charity quilts are a great way to practice whether on a long arm or home machine.
Happy Easter!

Teresa said...

Happy Easter, Cathi.

Looks like you had a fun visit and what a pretty room in which to quilt.

JayTee said...

Next time bring a quilt top!!! You'll have to visit longer!! Great seeing you...hope you had a Happy Easter.

The Old Parsonage said...

Looks like fun! So glad that you had time with DH's family. And yes, we really have to play catch-up.

Leann

Libby said...

What fun to visit with a Blogger Buddy - they really are special friends *s*