Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Monday, September 15, 2014

I have a thousand things to do . . . . .

before I sleep but at least I could tell you where I am going to be for the next 5 weeks!  I would love for all of you to be able to come visit me!!





September 2014 

Piedmont Quilters Guild
September 19th thru 21st
The Automobile Palace
301 Norwalk Street
Greensboro, North Carolina

Asheville Quilt Show
September 26th thru 28th
Western NC Agricultural Center
Asheville, North Carolina

October 2014 

Cabarrus Quilters Guild
October 3rd and 4th
Cabarrus Arena and Event Center
Concord, North Carolina

Mooresville Centerpiece Quilt Guild
October 10th and 11th
Talbert Recreation Center
Mooresville, North Carolina

Quilters of South Carolina Pieceable Retreat
October 17th thru 19th
White Oak Conference Center
Winnsboro, South Carolina

Blessings, Cathi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Your booth is awesome :o)

paulette said...

Oh man, now this is what I call a booth!! It looks AMAZING!! Have fun... business is going to be awesome!
P

Anonymous said...

I'll be there...look forward to seeing you.

quiltsbycheri said...

have fun.... maybe someday you will come do a show out here in California!

Unknown said...

Your booth is to die for !! I hope you sell a lot in the next 5 weeks. Can you come do a show in Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin ?????

Me and My Stitches said...

Your booth looks awesome! Come to Iowa!!

Gloria said...

I'll see you at Cabarrus show and maybe I'll see you at Greensboro and Mooresville. Looking forward to your booth.

Gloria
gyates625@bellsouth.net