Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Greensboro, NC .....

This is the back of the trailer just before unloading and setting up the booth in Greensboro this morning.  


I don't have an after picture or even a picture of the booth.  I was just FULL of energy when I took this one.

Apparently, I can't take a 2 month break and just jump right back in to the "groove" like I had just done this last week!  LOL  It took an extra hour to set up the booth this time.  I was dog-tired by the time I finished and was just grateful to be able to drive back home!!

The show starts tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning and runs until 5:00.  Same hours on Saturday.  Sunday the show is from 12:00 until 4:00.  The address is 301 Norwalk Street, Greensboro, NC.  We hope to see you there!

Blessings, Cathi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went home? My word, no wonder with that drive you tired. See you soon.

Unknown said...

Wish I could be in South Carolina to see your lovely things. Hope you have a great show !!