Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So much has happened since last post ....... and so little.

Made it through the NC Symposium show all by myself.  Driving, setting up, packing up and the 3 days of the show.

The next weekend was the Quilters Unlimited show in Chantilly, Virginia.  Dear Hubby was able to go with me.  Wonderful show except the torrential downpours as we were all loading the trailers and vans! 


(Note to self: Always, Always, Always keep several sizes of raincoats and sweatshirts in the trailer ....
 just in case.)


On Friday, Dear Hubby and I are headed back up North to Annapolis, Maryland for their annual quilt show.  This will be our third year in Annapolis and just love going to this show.  The big news this year is that their raffle quilt is their version of Sue Spargo's "Greenbriar" quilt all in wool.  I can't wait to see it in person!


The show is held at the Annapolis High School on Riva Road.  The show runs from Saturday 10 - 5 and Sunday 11 - 4.  They use up just about all of the common areas of the high school for this show so wherever you are coming from in the greater, greater DC area, it is worth the drive.


Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathi....I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Annapolis show. I bought my first wool kit from you 3 years ago and I haven't looked back since!! See you on Sunday!

Cathy

Carrie P. said...

Your booth just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
We keep ponchos in our car all the time, just in case.
That quilt is gorgeous.

Teresa said...

WOW Cathi!!!!! I am so impressed with your booth. You are doing a remarkable job! We miss you at ATNT, but honestly are so happy at all you have accomplished.