Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

New to Shakerwood Woolens and making it's debut at the Annapolis show is my new "Tropical Collection"!

How out of my box is this??!


Mango, Lime Greens, Watermelons, School Bus yellows.  They are so new that I haven't named them yet.  I hope they are on the website soon.  In the meantime, come on to the Annapolis show at the Annapolis High School on Riva Road! (See link in previous post)

Blessings, Cathi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I think you did name them. Lol. Best of luck!

Teresa said...

They fit beautifully in my box! Love the new colors.

Nancy in MT said...

Beautiful wools, perfect for a Spargo type quilt and I would buy, buy tickets for the quilt raffle. What a gorgeous quilt for the raffle. Your booth looks wonderful.

paulette said...

YUM!!
P

Libby said...

Drooling a little (okay - a LOT) over those greens. I bet the entire collection was flying out of the booth this weekend.

The Old Parsonage said...

that sure is a tropical mix Cathi!

Love the shock of colors!

xo

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I'm more of a dark, muted, jewel tone kind of gal but these pops of color are beautiful Cathi, love them!