Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank you! . . . . .

Thanks to all my customers today at the Cabarrus quilt show for your patience while I cussed under my breath at Intuit. It turns out that it wasn't my computer or the wifi connection or the operator (me!) but Intuit's website was down all across the country for most of the day. Whatever was broke is now fixed and all is right with the world!

And speaking of Cabarrus quilt show . . . . . 


Tomorrow (Saturday) is the second and last day of the Cabarrus Quilters Guild annual quilt show.

The show is held at the Cabarrus Arena and Events Center, 4751 NC Hwy 49 North, Concord, North Carolina.  The show is from 10 am until 5 pm.  Lots of beautiful quilts and bunches of vendors.  Come on out and visit!!

Blessings, Cathi

No comments: