Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

If only I lived closer . . . . .

to Minnesota.  

Stacy from Buttermilk Basin and Karen from My Red or Yellow Farmhouse (it used to be Yellow but now is Red) and Farmhouse Woolens is having an open house in mid-November to kick off the holiday season.

Check out the Buttermilk Basin's website starting this coming Monday (Oct. 15th) to find out all the details.

In the meantime, here is their flyer.


If only I lived closer ..... I'd be there every day.

Blessings, Cathi

4 comments:

Anne said...

I wish I lived closer too! :(

Teresa said...

Gee Cathi - you live real close to me and I seldom see you anymore. Someday when you are in town, working on yoru inventory, give me a call, I will take a day off and come help!

Libby said...

I know, right!

My Colonial Home said...

Well, just like your heading said..."If only I lived closer"...you can bet I'd be there.
What a great time is planned.
Karen