Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Christmas QAL follow-up and other stuff . . . . .

Thanks for all the emails and postings about yesterday's Christmas Quilt Along.  I really had a good time and enjoyed visiting as many of you as I did.

I finished stitching the text and started the feather stitch on my project.  I haven't done the feather stitch in a long time so it felt a little awkward.

For those who asked, the pattern is called "Merry Christmas" by Cheri Payne.

I spent today updating my website to add the Christmas/Winter patterns.  Here is what I added . . . . .

Comfort and Joy
Merry Christmas
Winterberry
Joy
Good Cheer
Patriotic Snowman Basket
Cold Days
Let's Ride
Winter
And here is the link ......... Christmas/Winter patterns.

I hope you all had a good time yesterday.  If you didn't get the chance to participate, we will meet again on the second Saturday of September.  Our hostess will be Reenie at A Quilt Complex.  Hope you can make it!

Blessings, Cathi

No comments: