Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Announcement . . . . .

Sue has asked me to mention today that she will have a Beauty Parade of the Festive Mystery quilts!  It will take place during Sue's turn to hostess in December.

So get those sewing machines humming today and finish up your top.  Or in my case, I will be printing out the directions today and hopefully cutting.

 And what's a post without a picture......


Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh good, we have until December:) I think I'll be done before then, but you know the axiom about the best laid plans. Very sweet old fasioned picture.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love Vintage postcards - how cute.

Lesley said...

Love that postcard! I will try to have my quilt ready for the Beauty Parade!