Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Since I have baby quilts on my horizon, I thought I would work on the baby quilt that The Married One volunteered me for last year.


Yesterday was the perfect day to do a little sewing ..... cold, rain-y and yucky outside.  I was so close to finishing the top but I ran out of the green thread I was using for appliquing the leaves and stems.

Maybe soon ...... then on to my own!

Blessings, Cathi

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

well, look at you working in sweet pastels. very pretty. love that pink plaid.

Sharon said...

So sweet...this will be darling! A great way to spend a yucky day...

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Cathi,
This is going to be wonderful...so sweet and feminine.

Karen