Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

June's Christmas Quilts Along . . . . .

It is my turn again to host the Christmas Quilt Along this month.  As you all may have read in the last post, I will be in Annapolis, Maryland.  Sue has graciously offered to host this month for me.  Thanks, Sue!!  I owe you another one!


Pop on over to Quilt Times sometime Saturday (whatever time zone you live in), sign up on Mr. Linky and Sue will "faster than coursers" send the directions for the 5th block of the Christmas quilt to you.

I don't know if I will have wifi or not, but if I do I will be popping in to check on all of you.

Blessings, Cathi
20119

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

We'll miss you, but hopefully you'll be able to pop in and see what everyone's up to at some point during the day.