Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm really liking this Schnibble thing . . . . .

While I said that I wasn't on the 'official' Schnibbles bandwagon, I may have just changed my mind.   


I finished this month's 'State Fair' just under the gun.  It's not quilted yet.  I hope quilting and binding are not part of the requirements to be in the parade.  If they are, I'll just have my own personal parade here on my blog.


I think this is the scrappiest quilt I have ever made.  The background is a tan on tan print.  I just can't do white.  It's not in my nature.  Plus every quilt that I have made in the past year is from my stash.  I just have to work with what I have for now.  And I have a LOT.

Blessings, Cathi
940

11 comments:

Darlene said...

Woohoo - it's fabulous, Cathi. I do believe you're hooked. teehee!!!

Terry said...

Scrappy is good! I love it! :0)

Deb said...

I think that the scrappier the better. I just love this one. Those patterns are a lot of fun!

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh it seems everyone is on the schnibbles bandwagon but me. What do you plan on doing with them when you are finished with them? (That's one of the things keeping me from jumping in.) I love your Schnibble, it's just lovely.

Sharon said...

Love the scrappy look! And I struggle to use white as well...gotta love the tans and toast!

Joanna said...

I love your quilt, love the pattern and the colors. I'm not even sure I know for certain what a schnibble is, but I'm getting hooked anyway just from viewing them.

Lori said...

What a sweet quilt!!!
I don't do white either:)

happeningswithLana said...

Cathi, I LOVE it!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

This is darling! I haven't seen a Schnibbles yet that I didn't love. Aren't scrap quilts just plain fun to make.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, it is very pretty and I see you are a winner of $50.00 gift certificate. Congrats!

Kim Brackett said...

Love your State Fair quilt. Aren't these too much fun? I think I have a Schnibbles addiction now. (Sounds a lot worse than it really is.)