Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

New year ...... new promise .....

I have vowed to myself (that way I don't disappoint anyone but me!) to blog more again.  I miss blogging .... I miss reading blogs.

This isn't the best post to start the new year off with but it is what it is.

We said goodbye to our big ole teddy bear this past week. He came to us with his son, Nelson, at a time when I needed something desperately ..... and I'm sure he needed us, too. He was truly a gentle giant that never wanted more than a good head rub and to be fed on time. Rest pain-free now, Reagan. We'll miss you terribly .....



Reagan Gainey 
March 20, 2007 - January 6, 2017

Blessings, Cathi

2 comments:

sunny said...

Saying goodbye to our furbabies is always so difficult. You gave him a good life, and he helped you when you needed it. RIP Reagan. And hugs to you.

Teresa said...

Cathi, I am so sorry about Reagan. I have enjoyed seeing your posts featuring Reagan and Nelson. And know he was truly loved by you and your family.

Like minds, we must have. I too have decided to go back to blogging more. I enjoy reading blogs as you get much more information on projects and the people doing them than you do in Facebook. I like to look back at my posts as a kind of quilting history. I will be looking forward to your posts.