Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Winston-Salem, Here I Come .....

I've been in the Wool Barn early the past few mornings, trying to beat the 90° heat that was/is expected in the afternoons.  Yes, I have air-conditioning but it just seemed too contradictory to run the a/c while I'm heating up pots to dye wool.   And I'm cheap :>)


Yesterday morning I had 21 pots finished by 1:30. Then I turned on the a/c and started cutting kits.

All in preparation for my next show in Winston-Salem! Home guild to Carrie (A Passion for Applique)
and Mrs. Goodneedle (From the Strawberry Patch).

The show is May 16th and 17th from 9am to 5pm each day.  It will be held at Parkway Presbyterian Church.  For more information, click here.


And for those wondering/worrying, the white chair so close to the dye pots is a Goodwill find covered in white Pleather.  There is more cat hair on it than dye!  And it is only a work room ..... 

Blessings, Cathi

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Good luck in your show.

Sharon E said...

I enjoyed seeing your work room - very pretty.