Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Friday, February 15, 2013

New Yummy Greens . . . . .

I have added 4 new greens to my website that I think are just yummy.


Besides being available on the website, they will be at the Carolina One Stop Shop Hop tomorrow from 9am - 4pm.  I spent 4 hours this afternoon setting up my booth along with the other vendors.  It is held in the Bradley Building on the USC-Lancaster campus in Lancaster, South Carolina.

There is a rumor that it may snow but it's not supposed to start until well after lunch and even then it's only a 30% chance.  So those of you that may have doubts, DON'T.  We'll be waiting for you!!

Blessings, Cathi

2 comments:

Carol said...

VERY YUMMY greens!

Me and My Stitches said...

Ooohhhhh...they are yummy! Good luck at the show - hope it's a great one!