Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Friday, November 30, 2012

I went to visit the VERY pregnant Married One yesterday to help her decorate for Christmas.  For some reason, she has trouble getting up off the couch * or on a ladder * or bending over to get anything out of a box * LOL

It gave me the opportunity to show her the quilt I am making for Sweet Baby Girl (SBG).  I would have had it finished but I ran out of the quilting thread I was using.  Since she has seen it now, I have no problem showing it to you.


I will show a better picture when it is ALL finished.  I had not even told her that I already bought the fabrics so it was a nice surprise for her to see that it may be finished before the baby gets here.  Obviously the picture above is part of SBG's room.  I didn't take a picture of the closet but The Married One painted it the bright pink that is in the quilt.  The trees and birds are decals that she ordered from Etsy.  The curtains are floor to ceiling chevron in gray and white.  She still has a few gifts to put away and some details to take care of.  The big day is only three weeks away.  It will be here before she knows it!

I can't wait to meet her!

Blessings, Cathi

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, Cathi - what an adorable room. The quilt is perfect!

Linda in Calif. said...

Yes, the room is adorable. Nice job on the painting and the quilt.

paulette said...

The perfect quilt for this gorgeous baby's room!! So adorable!
P

Karen said...

The quilt colors work well with the design painted on the wall. Good choice.
I know your family has to be very excited about the baby that will arrive very soon.

Carrie P. said...

I know you all are getting excited. The wall is so pretty and the quilt matches perfectly.

Carol said...

What a precious room...and the quilt is just perfect!