Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jacksonville, Florida .....

Last week was a whirlwind of activity.  10 hours of driving to Philadelphia (truck and trailer in tow).  Setting up, selling, selling, selling.  10 hours driving home. Restock the best I could within 24 hours. 
Back on the road this morning at 4 am.  

Do it all again.

Today, I am in Jacksonville for QuiltFest of Jacksonville. The quilts are absolutely beautiful.  I saw the most wonderfully made Baltimore Album quilt and it had a second place ribbon!  Can't wait to find the first place quilt.

Don't have any pictures to share today but hope to show some tomorrow.  Hope you can come by!


Blessings, Cathi

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! Thats alot of driving. Oooh I just saw your facebook status on the bottom of this page that you are hanging out with Karen, tell her Lynn says Hi!!

marie said...

I loved going to the Jacksonville, Fl show even though it was a 6 hour drive each way---so it was an excuse to stay for a few days. But, now I have NW Quilting Expo in Portland, Oregon which I am going to tomorrow. Too bad it's so far for you as you'd do fabulous.
Good luck on the show and can't wait to see photos.

Me and My Stitches said...

Have a great show!

Libby said...

Look at you - workin' the Atlantic coast! Have a great time at the show!

Karen said...

I hope you made lots of spending money in Jacksonville.