Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow, 7 posts in one day and then . . . . .

Nothing!  I haven't posted because I have been so busy sewing.  I finished quilting the Thimbleberries Star quilt from last Saturday.  It even has binding on but I will wait until the binding is sewn down before I show a picture.

I also sewed the binding on the sample I used in the demo.  Another evening of hand work on that one.

Then that crazy stuff called cleaning and cooking, etc.  I did clean, rearrange and organize 2 closets.  That felt good.

And I started the quilt for my new grand-niece.


Dear Hubby's sister is going to become a grandmother any day now.  Boy, that sounds funny.  First grandchild in the family all sides.  Not my colors at all.  I don't even know if they are hers.  But they are in Texas so I'm not in the loop.  I've never even met her!


I have most of the blocks finished.  So hopefully I will have a top finished by this evening.

Off to the sewing room now!

Blessings, Cathi
6810

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Cleaning and cooking, I'm going to pretend I didn't read that, cause it will just make me feel guilty for not doing any of that today. I love those fabrics. The polka dots - I think it's a nice combination for a new baby.

paulette said...

This quilt is going to be gorgeous!! Trust me, she is going to be thrilled!!
Paulette

Lori said...

I think it's charming and I'm sure she'll love it.

Granny J said...

The colors for that quilt are beautiful. Babies love bright colors and and those go great together.

QuiltSue said...

Cooking? Cleaning? What are these words? You'll be saying oven-cleaning next! Looking forward to seeing photos of all the quilts.nonagi

Carrie P. said...

Very cool fabrics.

Michelle said...

Whoever's colors those are, they're gorgeous - it's going to be a beautiful quilt.